1. When did you begin taking classes at THE STUDIO? I started classes regularly at THE STUDIO with Dawn in January 2013. I have also trained with Lauren and Jane. They all offer a variety of challenging classes.
2. HS has a variety of gyms. Why did you choose THE STUDIO?
I have been a runner for 8 years and struggle with recurring overuse injuries. I was referred to THE STUDIO by a friend, but chose to stay because THE STUDIO is a great low-impact, strengthening addition to my fitness routine.
3. How has your body improved since you started with us?
My core strength is remarkably improved. Not just "ABS", but obliques, glutes and lower back. It's not just physical. I just feel better mentally after spending an hour withmy classmates and instructors in a fun and energetic environment.
4. What is your favorite class at THE STUDIO?
My favorite class is anything involving the reformer, especially leg cables. It is a fun (yes FUN) way to strengthen, lengthen and stretch your muscles while building cardio endurance. It's pretty much the perfect machine! Although, the TRX is a close second!
5. What three words best describe THE STUDIO? BODY BY DAWN or TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME
6. What would you say to someone considering taking a class at The Studio?There is no reason not to try it. The instructors are welcoming and take a personal interest in you and your health and injury history. I have chronic neck pain and the instructors modify every exercise to prevent further injury and strengthen my weak areas. Every exercise can be modified to fit YOUR fitness level. YOU NEVER FEEL INTIMIDATED OR OVERWHELMED. There is something for everyone at THE STUDIO.