>>> Conceptual training studio under COVID-19
<New Training Program features>
- 1 vs 1 Private training for 90min
- 68 square meter size spacious training space limits only 2 guests at the same time.
- Semi open air space, with Air conditioned.
- Free shower and locker room available, but limited number of people can enter in the locker room at the same time.
- Guest have more space between lockers to keep social distancing.
- Trainers are sure to practice social distancing, touch should be eliminated, and face shield mask is encouraged to wear during training.
- All of our trainers should have temperature checked before the shift.
- We require all guests to book an appointment preliminarily to enter the studio.
- Guests must complete a “health declaration” before each visit to confirm you have not been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or come into contact with anyone who has.
- We offer online payment (cashless) as well as scanless check-ins through our app to minimize contact with our staff.
- Disinfectants and cleaning supplies are available throughout the studio.
- Our staff use disinfectant to clean common area and touch surfaces after every class, as well as full cleaning twice as often per day.
- We need to make sure nobody who is ill is coming to exercise. Those who have tested positive [or were presumed positive with COVID-19] and who are not currently positive, submission of some sort of clearance certificate from doctor is mandatory.
- As for masks—for as long as you can wear a mask, of course you should do so during training in order to protect both of us.
Again, please well consider to weigh your rational reasons for coming to the studio, to help you determine whether the benefits of going will outweigh the possibility of getting sick or spreading the virus to others. It's all your decision.